View Single Post
July 4th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
I know right now you are totally confused, surprised, scared and all of the above BUT it does happen. I know two women that got pregnant after having a tubal. All I can say to you is that you should look at this as a blessing. I have a friend who has spent over $60,000 trying to get pregnant and thank goodness she is now blessed with twins but look at all the money and heartache at trying to have a child. Just enjoy this blessing because our higher power is not through with you yet. After you have this little angel, and if you don't want anymore, then I would have dh to get a "V" but you have to be careful with that too because many women get pregnant in the first year of their husbands getting it. If you are, just savour the moment. I would recommend you taking another test just to be sure and if it comes out positive, then I would make an appointment with your doctor asap because I don't want you to be in danger of having an eptopic pregnancy like I had. KUP and please know that I'm here if you need me