View Single Post
July 5th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Hey there --I just wanted to give you a quick update. I'm 29 weeks now, approaching 30 on Monday -- and I ended up getting the steroid shots this week. I got 2 injections 24 hours apart.

I'm on another message board in addition to this one, and about 90% of women who read my story on both sites recommended getting them. It is more rare to carry full term than not to, so I figured I better protect my baby, just in case. And from what I've read and heard from other women who have had this, most bleeds happen after 30 weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, no bleeds as of yet !

I have an ultrasound next week, and at 35 weeks - and my doctor already scheduled my C section for 37 weeks. He wants to prevent me from going into labor on my own, due to how much blood I could loose.

So that's all for now -- I wish you all of you with CPP the best --and hopefully we can stay in touch over the next few months.
Thanks again for all your advice, I don't know one person close to me who has had this -- so it's nice to communicate with women actually going through it.

Michelle