View Single Post
July 11th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
unfortunately i have talked to other midwives and doulas and everyone has lists of doctors in vegas that support VBACs. i have to every single one of THOSE doctors and none of them will do it VBA2C.

honestly, i just don't know what's going to happen. i have no clue what God has in store for us in the next 7 months, i have no clue when this child will be born, who know - it may come preemie in december or november. i hope not for the safety and health of my child, but no one knows. im just going to go with the flow of things for now, take a break from stressing it. i have been flipping out on everyone around me because my stress levels and depression have been sky high due to the constant "NO NO NO NO NO you can't do it"s....so im just going to put all my heart into praying about this and hope that it turns out the way it is suppose to. and i pray that is safely and happy for us all.

ps. i watched that movie by myself and just sat there bawling my eyes out. when dh got home i wasn't crying of course, and i had him sit down to watch it with me thinking since i already wtached it, i could hold myself together. and well i couldn't and i ended up crying and crying and ran upstairs to just have a moment to collect myself. dh came up and just hugged me...i think he sees now how much this means to me and how upset and exhausted i am over it.
married to matt
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!