View Single Post
July 11th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Cheri K
Hi I am an Angel mommy also. I was 38 weeks with my Angel Robyn. It was pretty much a normal pregnancy. Other than I did not gain alot of weight with her. I was not feeling her move. So I called the doctor. They told me to drink OJ and do kick counts. I drank..and drank. Nothing.. so I called again. They told me to come in right away. This was the worst day of my life. They put the doppler on my belly. NOTHING>>> just silence. So then they got the US machine. Just to make sure. Still could only see her. But no heartbeat. She was gone. I was devastated. I had a US on that thursday. Doctor told me everything looked great. Then that Friday I didnt feel her move. They kept something from me. I know they did. I wanted to have her right then. I did not want to go home. I just wanted to hold her. They would not let me. They said they didnt have the staff. So sent me home. So I sat at home with my angel inside of me until Monday. When they finally induced me. I got to hold my angel, dress her and bathe her. She was beautiful. My heart aches for her every day. Even after 13 years. I have created a website in her honor. Please feel free to see it. If you dont feel comfortable I understand that also. http://myangelrobyn.tripod.com//index.html

I am also the proud mommy of 2 daughters. Penny who will be 12 in September. She is type 1 Diabetic. She knows about her older sister. We have done memorial walks together for her. Then I have Desiree' she will be 6 in September. Some day soon she will know about her older sister also. I know all of us have had our losses. I hate having to meet and talk like this. We all have one main connection. Our angels playing together in heaven.