View Single Post
July 15th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to vampyrrpd
I am so excited, anxious, and nervous about becoming a dad for the first time. My fiancÚ, she goes by Britt on here, is due in January. Any other time the days would fly by, but not now. Now it seems like every day is another week. We watch all the Baby Story shows on TLC and we've been watching a lot of baby movies (Knocked Up, Nine Months, Look Who's Talking) and I just get more and more excited. Sometimes I feel like tearing up because I get incredibly happy when I see the dad's faces and I can't wait to be able to do the same. There are sometimes when I feel helpless, I wish there was more I could do to be a part of the pregnancy. I mean as she says, it's partially my fault anyway, lol. I can't wait to see the u/s on the 30th. I want to see my baby, our baby. Hopefully we find out what it is. At least then we could start thinking of some names. I also can't wait until i start to feel the baby. It's still not quite real to me. But anyway, I guess I can stop tyoing now. I'm sure I'll post later. As long as she lets me have the computer long enough to do so. Thanks guys.

Phil