View Single Post
July 16th, 2007, 10:52 AM
klfc28
Quote:
I miscarried a 10 week pregnancy. I got to hospital soaked in blood from the waste to my ankles. They put me in a depends and left me alone for 2 hours in the room. After I passed the baby they took it from the depends, showed me what was what, then the doctor long bombed it into the trash across the room. I wasn't planing on framing it but it was still my baby.

Then I was made to wait in the hallway with no pants, for 7 hours till I had a d & c.

There is no excuse for treating anyone this way.[/b]

OMG! I can't believe they did that to you!! How horrible! I am so sorry they treated you that way.

My friend lost her baby at 20w6d. The ER treated her really poorly as well. They left her on the gurny with the baby laying inbetween her legs and still attached for a half hour. Then the doc finally came in to cut the cord, did it, and just walked right back out. Then a nurse came in and was about to put the baby in a plastic container and walk out with it, but asked in a rude way if she wanted to her baby. Of course she did! Luckily she was moved up to L&D shortly after that and they treated her better. And she got to spend some time with her daughter before they had to send her off to the pathologist.