View Single Post
July 18th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to CharmieCM
I'm pregnant, in case you haven't seen my new siggie yet. We were TTC for two years, but had started looking into adoption, so I'm a little suprised.

I feel like a traitor because right now I'm seeing an OB because of my history of recurrent miscarriages, and there's a possibility that I have a clotting disorder that causes those miscarriages. If that's the case, I have to have a hosptial birth, I think. I'll definitely be seeking multiple opinions on that, if it comes to it, though.

I saw the OB on Monday and told him in no uncertain terms that if everything is found to be normal, I'll be having a homebirth with a midwife and he didn't freak out, which is great. I just hope he doesn't try to come up with some reason to make me have a hospital birth, ya know? I'm smart enough not to fall for that kind of stuff, and I trust this doctor, so I'm hoping it won't end up that way.

So, just be thinking of me. Even the smallest little possibility of having to have my baby in the hospital is making me a nervous wreck. I had to just let go of it and decide to be happy with my pregnancy and cross the birth plans bridge when the bloodwork comes back.