Topic: They're here!
View Single Post
September 6th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
2:45 am September 2nd

I am sleeping in the guest room as my DH snores horrible. I am awoken to something I can only describe as a.....Pop. Like a pop against my cervix. It does not hurt but feels really weird and I lay there and think.....what the heck?
I have a pressure like I need to go to the bathroom, but I dont once I get there so I go back to bed. The boys are jumping all over the place. I lay and wonder if it is possible for my water to break from all of their rowdiness.
About 30 seconds later my water breaks.
You've never seen somebody so big move so fast. I ran down the hall to my bedroom, turned on the lights and start yelling..."my water broke! wake up the kids! my water broke! wake up the kids!"

5:15 am Cooper Aiden joined us weighing 3 lbs 8 oz and 16 inches
5:18 am Ryder Davis joined us weighing 4 lbs 11 oz and 18 inches

Cooper breathed on his own from the very beginning. Ryder needed some help. They are both in the NICU and doing well-expected to come home in a month or so. I just made it home today. It was hard coming home baby-less but I know they are where they need to be.

I will send pics as soon as I can. It may be awhile until I catch up on the posts as I am so tired, so congrats to anybody I may miss.

Please-if you can....say a prayer for my babies as they are so little and have a lot of hurdles to overcome.