Topic: They're here!
View Single Post
September 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to coffeemom Send a message via MSN to coffeemom Send a message via Yahoo to coffeemom
Quote:
Originally posted by cindymat@Sep 6 2005, 09:21 PM
2:45 am September 2nd

5:15 am Cooper Aiden joined us weighing 3 lbs 8 oz and 16 inches
5:18 am Ryder Davis joined us weighing 4 lbs 11 oz and 18 inches

Cooper breathed on his own from the very beginning.* Ryder needed some help.* They are both in the NICU and doing well-expected to come home in a month or so.* I just made it home today.* It was hard coming home baby-less but I know they are where they need to be.

I will send pics as soon as I can.* It may be awhile until I catch up on the posts as I am so tired, so congrats to anybody I may miss.

Please-if you can....say a prayer for my babies as they are so little and have a lot of hurdles to overcome.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Stopping in from the Sept. DDC, my son Ethan was born 5 weeks early and spent 3 weeks 2 days in the hospital and he weighed the exact same as your Cooper. He has feeding issues but is doing well and is home with us. If the nipples are too big for your sons,when they get to nipple, I found the bottles from Gerber with the newborn nipples were the perfect size for him. HTH.Ethan got to come home when he weighed as much as your Ryder. I wish you and your sons a speedy recovery and hope they get home soon. If you ever need to chat, feel free to PM me!