Topic: BRAG TIME!
View Single Post
July 25th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to AshesL78
Wow, another Xander. Hehe.

Delaney is 2. She talks up a storm...lol. She is a little monkey that climbs on everything. She's starting to get ready to potty train. She will take her diaper off and tell you that she wants to go potty. She wears 18months clothes.

Xander is 2. He cleans house like nobodies business. I think he's a little OCD...lol. He had trouble with his speech for a while but he is now saying all kinds of new words and sentences! He wears size 3T-4T it depends on what it is.

Alerric is 3 (4 in a few weeks). He is a little ball of energy. He knows his colors, numbers, letters, etc. He's started getting pretty good at writing some of his letters. He wears size 3T-4T as well.

Myranda is 5. She is my little helper. Her and Alerric actually changed Xander and Delaney's diapers this morning. I was fixing breakfast and went I went back into the living room they were changing the diapers. I couldn't believe it. She knows all her numbers, colors, letters, etc. and can write them all. She starts school this year! She wears 5T.

Zach is 11. He is a smart little stinker. He got an award in science last year. He is bipolar and we used to have problems with him having fits, not listening, etc. The past few months he has really changed. He has been doing soo much better. I am very proud of how good he has been doing. He is going to be in Jr High this year! I can wear his clothes...lol. He's a big boy.The sizes all depend on the brands, what it is, etc.

Thank you rawisner!
Delaney 06/09/05, Xander 06/02/05, Alerric 08/06/03, Myranda 03/06/02, Zachary 07/02/96
<div align="center"></div>