View Single Post
August 1st, 2007, 12:44 PM
Umm okay so on Sunday night I started having contractions around 10:30pm. They were 3minutes appart, but not that painful. I call my fiance who was at work as a EMT. Turns out he was on his way outta town (he had to take a heart attack victim to another hospital) So he had to turn around, and get someone else to drive. We finally got to the hospital around 11:30. My contractions were still 3minutes appart, and slightly painful. However I was only 1cm dialated. So they sent me home. When we got home I tried to sleep, and take a hot shower but I was in so much pain!! Fearing that if we went back to the hospital they would just send me home we waited until the contractions were horrible!! So at 3:30 am Monday morning we arrived at the hospital again. This time when she checked me I was 7cm dialated, and my water broke. So she runs out of the room calls the doc and the epedural guy. But within secs I was crowing and ready to push. The nurse (who knows my fiance is a Emt/paramedic) threw gloves at him and said " Here your going to help deliver your baby" Justin was so excited. So I pushed 3 times and out our lil girl came. The doctor and the epedural didnt make it in time OUr baby girl Braydee Tyler was 6lbs and perfectly healthy! I didnt rip or anything so I am recovering very well. She breast feeds great, and is very alert!! Basically things are perfect