Topic: Introductions
View Single Post
August 10th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Regular
Hi my name is Melissa and i am 22 years old. I just lost my baby boy Jackson Owen on July 1 2007. he was stillborn He was 8lbs 7oz 21 in long. It was caused my fetal-maternal blood transfusion. it is very uncommon. and you dont hear about i that much. I never knew anything about it until it happen to me. My husband and i are doing as good as can be. it is very hard I went to the hosptial cuz i believed that i was in labor and i really dont know if i was but they couldnt find his heartbeat and they only thing i said when the doctor told was i screamed NO reallly loud and i know i will remember that always. I know he is good place and me and my husband will see him again. i was 38 weeks along. I was almost there i only had two week till my due date. which i dont think i would of made it to if he was fine he was a pretty big baby so i think next time the docs wont let me go til my due date. we are trying again we cant wait til we have another baby. Jackson would of wanted brother and sisters i know that for sure.

Melissa