View Single Post
August 13th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Regular
Quote:
I recently found out that I am pregnant. I need help. I had sex with two people around the time frame that I would have become pregnant. The first guy, never finished inside me, but the condom broke. I know that guys can have precum that you can get pregnant from. The second guy did finish inside and was unprotected. I know. I wasn't very smart. I feel horrible, I am still with the second guy, he is very excited to be a dad, I have informed him of the other guy. I feel awful every single day, I just can't forgive myself for being so stupid. He says that he has forgiven me and will love the baby no matter what. But I still just feel so awful. I plan to do a paternity test to put my mind at ease once the baby is born (I am praying that it is the second guys baby, not the first), but that is still far away and I just need some other opinions of who is most likely the father. PLEASE HELP ME. I greatly appreciate any thoughts/advice you have. I know I was wrong. Thank you for any help you are able to give, and I am sorry this is so long.[/b]

Well if you know anything about your cycle and when you were the most fertile you could narrow it down that way (assuming you didnt have sex with them both within the same couple of days). Even if you dont know that much about your cycle....if your cycle is regular than you could also perhaps do some narrowing down that way. My cycle is 28 days, like clockwork...14 days after I ovulate I get my period. Usually I've found that when I'm the most fertile is when I'm the most in the mood. Also cervical mucus is lotion like when you're fertile....then after you've ovulated I believe its clear and stretchy....lol someone correct me if I'm wrong...I havent had a period in 9 months. Hope this helps you out some. And dont beat yourself up too much about it, it seems as though the man you're with now loves this child already. He's going to be there no matter what the outcome is, he's going to be a father to your baby.

</a>