View Single Post
August 15th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
well im in the feb ddc and teen mommies- but i was just wondering if i could join ya'll as well??

a little history:

My name is jessica im 18 and i got engaged to adam(21) after we found out we were expecting.. im due feb 23. im pretty nervous! i have always wanted a baby- but maybe a little later in life- lol..We were in total shock when we found out.. not exactly the best timing, but were really excited now that its had time to settle in.. most of my family has been - well i guess what you would call supportive.. more like they cant do anything about it, so might as well just be happy... his family is very excited though- so thats good. right now im living at home with my mom and little brother, while adam goes to the police acadamy. After he graduates in nov we will be moving in to our own house.. so thats going to be pretty stressful- trying to find a house and get it ready for a baby in only a few months.. well i guess thats about all- if you want to know more just pm me...

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker