View Single Post
August 25th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Hello

Bf and I met 2 months ago. Problem? I am pregnant. How the hell did that happen.. I'm not sure how to tell him.

I have been "testing the water", I told him I was a few days late. To my surprise he was very calm (when atm, I am super freaked out).

I don't want to be a single mom, I'd like him to stay with me through that. How can I tell him without freaking him out? We're talking about someone who didn't want a relationship and broke his rules for me but is still taking is slow... so how am I going to say "well by the way, you might not be ready for a relationship but you're going to have to because, oh, yes! You're going to be a dad too!"

It's ok with me if for a few months we don't live together, I am totally okay with it but I don't want to be 7 months pregnant and alone.

And I know a lot of women went through this alone and I command you for it, I just need to know how I can tell him I'd like him to do the right thing, for the three of us.

Abortion is not an option for me, it seems like it's not one for him either, when we talked about it one day he said "I don't want kids now but if it has to happen, so be it".

And I'd rather be doing this alone than have him poking into my life here and there while I'm pregnant, I won't be able to handle a heartbreak and a baby at the same time!