View Single Post
August 25th, 2007, 05:39 PM

I was thinking about asking him what he wanted first, and give an answer according to it.

Yes I made up my mind about keeping the baby (even though last week I totally panicked and looked in abortion clinics but I don't see myself doing it!) , after all it's our baby and I love them both.

I am ok with concessions because I understand it's going to be A LOT, I don't see myself living with him next week because I am pregnant! But that's what I'd like in a few months. Maybe I should not tell him that, for now

I thought about telling him, short version "I'm pregnant" wait for his reaction and tell him that I am gonna give him time to think about it, to think about what he wants, and to get back to me; in the meantime I'll keep my distance I guess. That's not going to be easy.

I really really hope he's not going to leave me alone on that one or send money my way, it helps but honestly money is not what I need. And I don't see how a baby changes anything in our lives in the negative kind of way.

Any idea to how to talk to him WELCOME!