Topic: how soon...
View Single Post
August 26th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
all the ladies saying no more after just one, why? is it that you dont like being pregnant?[/b]

The first trimester felt like it practically killed me. I was so exhausted, didnt even have enough energy to sit up, let alone do the dishes. Going to work about killed me, cause I was working 7 days a week. I quit my weekend job. Now I work mon - fri and that was soooo hard on me. I had to leave early many times. I still have days I don't think I can make it. My job is physically demanding. I know I couldnt be that exhausted and take care of a baby or toddler and be pregnant again. I don't think I could handle two cause I didnt even want one to begin with. That and I hate not working and it would be way to hard on me not working because I would have to be home with two kids. He's talking about having at least one more already and I'm not even halfway through my pregnancy now. I said he needs to get fixed. He didnt take that well. I'm so relieved its not twins because we both have twins in our families.