View Single Post
August 28th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies. I just thought I'd introduce and tell a little bit about myself. Im very happy to have found this forum - everyone seems so supportive and knowledgable! Well, I am 26 yo and me and my husband have been married for over 3 years. Actually we've been together for a total of 7 years now We currently have no children, but both would really like to start a famlily as soon as circumstances allow. I am currently in vet school and have 2 years left to go (have already been in school at university level for 7 years now!). Vet Med is such an intensive course and me and my husband are forced to live separately for about half of the year while classes are in session. This is because of his work circumstances cannot allow him to be in the same city as the university. Its been a really long hard haul, but he has been really supportive! We cant wait to be finished!

I had been using the Implanon as BC, but we chose to have it removed this past June after 2 years due to its side effects - depression, mood changes, no sex drive. We talked it over and decided not to start immediately back on hormonal BC, as many have the same SEs as the Implannon and since I am away most of the year and not having sex anyway! My cycle came back immediately. I had a period 3 days after removal, then 28 days later (with prior ovulation), and now I am due again in 7 days. I really feel I may be pregnant (we did not use protection during my period and have not been putting on the condom until right before ejaculation. Sorry TMI!) and am so nervous! I began having cramping approx 6 DPO (appox bc I wasnt charting) and have increased creamy CM, and have been nauseous every afternoon for about 5 days. The cramping has been going on for 2 days and is much unlike my PM cramping (I usu only have PM cramps for less than 1 day before bleeding begins). Ive never been one to have an overactive imagination about these things! I would be excited and happy to be pregnant, but would be so worried/upset about completing school with a baby! Its probably nothing - I will just have to wait and see! I just needed to talk with someone who may be going through the same thing. I dont want to say anything to hubby or friends before finding out for sure. Thank you all for listening to me!!!
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches