View Single Post
August 28th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
oi. I have had my husband in and out of my life this entire pregnancy. I honestly think that despite the fact that he is 4 years my elder, he is extremely immature. We did okay as a married couple without kids, but when the prospect of a baby came along, he slowly drifted away. He has walked out every other week for months now.. always comes back in a day or two.. but it's absolutely terrible. I say that you're right.. if he's going to be like that, it's better to have him gone.

Right now my husband is on a good kick.. he is being supportive and wonderful. I love it. I cherish it. I wonder how long it will last every second of every day. It's torture. I hope that my husband and your boyfriend grow up and accept responsibility...

But he sounds like he's a good man.. and like he IS mature (though careful.. not really a bad thing). Just be honest and calm. Giving him his space sounds like the perfect plan (no matter how hard).

He just might surprise you and be amazing. I hope so. I'll be thinking of you... keep us updated.

myspace