View Single Post
August 30th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, symptoms are different for every woman. I'm one of the lucky ones that didnt puke all the time unless i took my prenatals in the morning. But Oh gawd did I ever feel like it! Was the wishing I would throw up just so the feeling woud go away kinda thing. My friend that just had a baby had practically no symptoms at all... I had a choice name for her lol.

A girl at work was saying how her clock is ticking and shes 30. Thats not to old!! Im 25 and my bf is 34 in a couple weeks and its both our first. My dads parents had four between the ages of 38 and 44 when they started. They wanted to travel, do everything they wanted and be financially stable for when they started. They were awesome parents. Don't feel like you are behind or anything cause you're not. You're in what sounds like a happy strong relationship and you both want to be parents. And almost done school. I'm actually jealous cause I want to go to school and have a career instead of just a job and am wondering how to do that with a baby and his weird work hours. Personally I can't go a day without my bf, so I really admire couples that are able to be away from each other for long periods of time. I've had long distance relationships and I know they are hard.

Even if you aren't, it will be blessing for when it does happen for you.