View Single Post
September 5th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Am I the only Single Mommy-To-Be?[/b]
Im single to!!!Weve had been together 3 years and I broke up with him about 2 months or so after I found out I was pregnant. We argued all the time and it didnt change after I found out and I refuse to let my baby be a part of that. I wish things could be different because I hate doing all of this alone but Ill do what I have to for my baby to be healthy and happy.

Quote:
Im single to!!!Weve had been together 3 years and I broke up with him about 2 months or so after I found out I was pregnant. We argued all the time and it didnt change after I found out and I refuse to let my baby be a part of that. I wish things could be different because I hate doing all of this alone but Ill do what I have to for my baby to be healthy and happy.

Quote: