View Single Post
January 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by JWhite31@Jan 3 2005, 03:07 PM
Ok,*
I picked Bryson b/c I thought it just sounded neat, and I've never heard of anyone w/ it.* I actually found it in a baby book...so YES..it is a real name.

And the reason I spelled Jaxon like that instead of Jackson is because if it's going to be shortened, I want him to be called "Jax (Jacks)" and not Jack...I HATE the name JACK!!!!

And Cameron.....YES it is a boy's name also as well as a girls name. I happen to think it's a pretty cute boy name.* It was never even thought of as a girls name until Cameron Diaz came along.....

And I think Jordyn with the "Y" is cuter for a girl...it looks more feminine than Jordan....that spelling looks better for a boy.

Why should Emma not be a girl first name?????

And yes, Brielle is pronounced like (BREE-EL)*
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I like Bryson! I've heard of Bryce as a boy's name before and think its a nice variation.

Jaxon, I'm telling you, is definitely a video game character. Which he may find very cool growing up, but less cool if he becomes an account manager somewhere.

I like Cameron.

Jordyn is a young name. And she'll constantly be respelling it for people. ("No, its with a Y")

Emma is cute. Very popular. But cute.

I love Brielle. Even if her nickname would be a popular cheese. (Brie)