Topic: Hello girls!
View Single Post
September 6th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi there, thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I am co-host of the October 2005 PR and host of the swap shop. My son will be 2 in a few weeks (due in October, born in September) and we just found out last night that we are expecting #2.

I am thrilled, shocked, excited, and scared all at once! We were not ready for #2 quite yet, but now that it is here, we are completely at ease with it.

I have some health worries, as it seems a lot of unexpected mothers to be do. I had a toothache and took painkillers a week ago. I also went on a spinning ride at the amusement park a week or so ago AND have taken diet pills within the past few weeks. Needless to say, this all scares the CRAP out of me, I am hoping to find a nice, healthy bubs in there, hopefully they will do a scan on Tuesday to ease my fears and to date the pregnancy.

I have NO clue how far along I am, the lines on my tests came out really dark, but according to my LMP I would have only been just about 4 weeks. My LMP was also VERY light and short, so now I'm wondering if it was implantation bleeding. I have to wait until Tuesday to find out though, lol.