Topic: My turn
View Single Post
September 11th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Well I guess I officially belong here now. Got what appears to be a positive hpt this morning. For the past couple weeks my bf has been insisting that I'm pregnant because I've been sleeping half the day and not feeling well and craving foods (after the stores are closed of all times). And in the back of my mind I knew he was right but we didn't want to believe it. So when I saw the test this morning it really hit me, and now I'm totally freaking out. Unfortunately we've had an abortion before about a year and a half ago (really bad timing, were both still living at home), the thought did briefly cross our minds this time but we still feel horrible about last time so couldn't do it again. Now it's still bad timing (we are living together but looking to move in a couple months, career changes, getting engaged (the baby will be here before the wedding, parents won't like this)). I was sure I knew when I was ovulating but apparently I was wrong. Though it doesn't help that I have no idea when my last period was, so I don't even know how far along I am. I have a dr appt in a week so he'll do an u/s and find out. I'm scared of everything: telling people (i really worry about people think of me), all the blood work (i pass out getting needles), that it won't be healthy (i don't eat healthy at all, i hate fruits and vegetables, i'm such a picky eater and really underweight for my height), being sick, etc etc.... I'm just one big freak out today, I don't know what to do.