Topic: My turn
View Single Post
September 14th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
you're in the right place!! Despite being married when I got pregnant (though I was only 20 then.. 21 now) my husband and I hated each other. hah. understatment. We went through a VERY difficult time. Actually, the night that I tested was the first night we hadn't been in a huge argument in like.. 4 months. And then it ended with finding out I was pregnant.

I cried for two weeks. I had SO much left that I wanted to accomplish. I'm not done with college, I didn't even PLAN on staying married, and I was about to turn 21 (not that drinking is something that I even ever do, I just always wanted to celebrate)

The only thought that made me happy was getting an abortion. Something I had never even considered before. Our parents were NOT supportive because my own parents waited SOOOO late to have me and my brother.. and my husbands family hated (and still hate) me.

But I didn't. And my husband grew up and suddenly because the 25 year old man he should have been (have I mentioned that he is downright amazing now??) and I love this baby with my whole heart.

Jar lost his job when I was 6 months pregnant, so we've gone through a few struggles (especially financially) but we're managing. Now we both work and go to school and it's been really good for both of us.

I am SOOOOOO freaking excited. 6 weeks left. You'll be amazed at how fast it goes!!!!!!!!

so here's something you may not hear from everyone in your life.. but it's okay....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! you guys made a life = )

and p.s.- despite his parents hating me, and my own parents not being thrilled when I broke it to them.. they're both REALLY excited now.

myspace