View Single Post
September 17th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
We just started the process for Korea and what I have heard from China is that it is easily 3+ years. Although China was our first choice, we chose not to wait that long.[/b]
About how long is the process for Korea?
[/b]
The agencies claim about 12-18 from beginning to end. However, the math doesn't add up. Supposedly from time of dossier to referral is about 9-10 months and another 3-4 months until you travel. Unless your dossier gets completed in 8 weeks, which is highly unlikely, I would guess it is closer to 18-24 months.
We have heard anywhere from 3-4 years for China - which is so sad.

Quote:
Quote:
We just started the process for Korea and what I have heard from China is that it is easily 3+ years. Although China was our first choice, we chose not to wait that long.[/b]
Hey, girl! I haven't seen you in forever! Come back to the financial planning board and let us know what's going on with you.
[/b]
Hiya, I have been lurking and learning. I just haven't had any intellectual to add lately. I will come crying back to the Financial Planning board when I try to figure out where to come up with 30K for this adoption.....