View Single Post
September 20th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Super Mommy
<span style="color:#ff00ff">I'm glad to hear that your mothers treatment went well. And that they caught it soon enought that it has a better chance at recovery.

<span style="font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-family:Georgia">I just got back from taking Milo to the Veterinarians, what we feared is true. He has cataracts, which means he is slowly loosing his eye sight. The vet said that it looks like they are just beginning to develop right now his peripheral vision is cloudy and pretty much all shadow images.

Which explains why he's so short the little kids and Furbie (our cat & his best bud) when they walk up beside him and touch him. It's more him being scared than anything else. So for now we'll make due with him being a little clumsy as we come to terms that his time with us may very well be limited. That's gonna be hard on me since I've had him since he was 6 weeks old and here he is 11 and 1/2 years old.
</span></span></span>