View Single Post
September 25th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Regular
I have already started on mine and as of right now I'm not even pregnant. I painted the walls a pale yellow and the ceiling white. I'm thinking about going back and doing the upper have of the walls white too. I wanted to put clouds on the ceiling but our ceiling has that bumpy texture and it was hard enough painting it one color. I haven't decided on a theme yet(Noah's Ark or Winnie the Pooh). I've picked out pretty pictures of each and when I decide the one I'm going with I 'm going to use a overhead projector to paint the pictures on the wall. I have a white iron bed in there so I can sleep in there the first couple of weeks. The dresser is light brown but I think I'm going to sand it and paint it white to match the bed. I had a crib but returned it to the store yesterday because of the recalls. I don't know what kind I'm going to get to replace it but it's going to be white too. I took the closet door off and the another dresser in there so it would be out of the way and make the room seem bigger and when my husband finds the time we are going to put in a pocket door for the bedroom door. The room is only 9'x11' so we have to make the most of it.