View Single Post
September 26th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Regular
HI! I just found out that I am pregnant and due in May. This is a total surprise and I have no idea how to tell my parents or the father. The father is my newly ex boyfriend, we were together for over a year and he recently moved about 6 hours away for school so he didn't think it was fair to leave me hangin so he let me go Well, we are still best friends and see each other when we can, which of course is how this all came about. I have accepted the situation and I am actually feeling a lot better about it and I am kind of excited now, but I am posititve I will be the only one. My ex is going through a lot with his family right now which was another reason we split because he felt he couldn't give me the attention I needed with everything else going on. His aunt and grand dad are both very ill and his little sister is also having a baby, she is still in high school. SO...this brings me to my point...he already has so much stress I am wondering if I should wait for some of the other things in his life to cool off before I tell him the news? I am about 99% sure that he will eventually be just as excited as me but it will take him much much longer. When he told me about his sister he said it was the worst and best day of his life...so that gives me hope. Also I am worried he will think I did this on purpose so that he would be in my life, which is rediculous, because obviously he still is...just not as much as before. I am also worried about telling my parents, they will kill me! I am 22 years old so it's not like I am still a kid, but I have a year of college left and actually graduation is 2 weeks before my due date. I just need some advise on how to go about all this! THANKS!