View Single Post
September 29th, 2007, 04:25 AM
conley1988
Well I have two boys (in my siggy). Paul is 2 and Jerry is 8 Months. My cycles have been out of since a mc two years ago. It took over a year with out condoms at all to concieve my second and I for sure thought that I would not get pregnant again this soon because Ijave been using condoms and I know they are not 100 percent but when one busted I stopped as soon as I noticed it. Anyway I went to the doc two weeks later after the d&c and he told me my levels were down to zero .

Well it has now been almost 2 months since then and my fiance pressured me to get a test but I just said no. Well at 3 this morning I went ahead a bought one and it was positive and I can't quit crying. I thought I had done everything neccessary to prevent this while I searched for good birth control.

I haven't even told him as it is like 6 in the morning and we don't stay together but I am scared to death. I am finishing school and suppose to be starting college and this is gonna make it ten times harder to do. I have no idea what to do and I know the first thing he is gonna say is come stay with me and there is ALOT more room then here, but still.

I am all pro-choice but I am not sure what I should do. I told myself I would never do that but I am just not ready for another baby, not this close together. Although I know he will be thrilled and so will his family and mine, but I am not ready to be 20 with 3 kids.

Here are pics of the test.

I would be about 5 to 6 weeks.