Topic: I told Him
View Single Post
September 30th, 2007, 10:47 PM
conley1988
I told my fiance that I am again pregnant. I told him when he picked me up yesterday that I had something to talk to him about and he came in at 2 in the morning because I accidentally feel asleep and asked me what I had to talk about and I told him I was pregnant. He thought I was dreaming so this morning when we got up I told him I would take another test in front of him and I did, it was positive and he didn't say a word.

We were dtd and he stopped and asked me what was wrong and I told him he hasn't said anything about the this pregnancy and he just said that we will have to do what we can to take care of our family because that's all we can do, all we can. He even played with stomach and let me sleep for three hours while he watched both boys, ran around getting me everything I needed, and all that. I stressed that he had to be involved as he only went to one doc appt with our son and that was to find out it was a boy.

He of course wants me to move with him and I know that that is best but I told him I would wait until after I hit 12 weeks but that I need to get to the doc ASAP, so I am going to make a appt tomorrow.

My mom found one of the tests and asked me if I was and I said no. I have no idea why I am a grown woman but I know if I tell her she is gonna call his mom and I want him to tell her and I want to tell mine on the same day.

Thank you all for your support on the other thread. I am going to make this work somehow so be prepared for a lot of questions!