View Single Post
October 1st, 2007, 11:57 AM
conley1988
Well, I decided to take this week and learn of the available resources in order to make having this child easier and me not worry so much about costs and clothes. So I typed in unplanned pregnancy and Birth Right came up.

I called the number and the lady was so helpful. I made an appt for 1:30 on wednesday! She said I will come in and test and that test can be counted as an confirmed pregnancy and taken to the the doc. She said if it positive then I will meet with a counselor and began planning a direction in which I want to take for the pregnancy. But they give referrals for housing, doctors, they give maternity and baby clothes. She said she will give me info on Baby Bucks program, basically I recieve baby bucks to purchase baby items at this place and I go redeem them after 28 weeks if I want. But I get bay bucks for each appt I go to, tests, ultrasounds, and even prenatal classes. She said they help find child care all of the above.

I am gonna go there wednesday Nikki to get a referral for doctor and get in quick! Hopefully! I am searching for an ob that take smy insurance online too!