View Single Post
October 5th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
aww yay = ) Congrats! Don't sweat telling your parents/the father.. you sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders and it's going to be a little tough telling them, but it'll be just fine. (Actually building up the nerve to tell my parents was difficult.. despite being married, they always always always encouraged me NOT to have children young.. and I, unlike you, am just re-starting college as I've changed my major 3 times now. I definitely remember just how nervous I was going into that conversation.. whew.)

It's great that you're just about done with school. Much tougher to try and figure it out when you're half-way through, I'm sure. (I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. haha).

Mostly, congrats. In my opinion you should tell the dad as soon as you can. Might as well get it over with.. and give him even more time to get excited about it. (hey, it took my husband (who is 25) until my 7th month to get excited, and he found out when I found out.. so the sooner the better. hehe)

myspace