View Single Post
October 9th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
Quote:
Quote:
did you get an ultrasound to determine your due date? Was it consistant with when you had your last period?[/b]
I didn't get pregnant on the pill, but I know my Mom did (with a few of her kids, including me). I'm not sure what the u/s showed but the doctors tried to insist that she didn't get pregnant until she stopped taking the pill (when she realized she was pregnant) and they gave her a due date that was a month later than I was really due.
[/b]
From what I remember and am pretty sure happened, it's the same for me. Going by what my doctor said, I'm due Nov. 24th... but going by what I know and when I'm mostly sure I actually got pregnant (which I'm guessing based on a glitch I had in my bc at the time, but that's not for sure, I still could've conceived when I was taking it properly again), I should be due 3 weeks earlier than that.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>