View Single Post
October 11th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
Personally i never got pregnant using the pull-out.. Eventually we just stopped pulling out because we talked about it ALOT and fully understood what the results could be- and 20.5 weeks later- here we are-lol... But like others have said- there is sperm in the pre-cum. And thats not something that a guy can control. So if they dont want to get pregnant then they need to use a more responsible form of control.. And you might not have a planned parenthood place close- but there are usually free clinics that work with them and you can get either the pill or the shot for free also they give you a butt load of condoms-lol (which i really dont recomend the shot) my friend has been off of it for 4 months and still no period....

Personally i never got pregnant using the pull-out.. Eventually we just stopped pulling out because we talked about it ALOT and fully understood what the results could be- and 20.5 weeks later- here we are-lol... But like others have said- there is sperm in the pre-cum. And thats not something that a guy can control. So if they dont want to get pregnant then they need to use a more responsible form of control.. And you might not have a planned parenthood place close- but there are usually free clinics that work with them and you can get either the pill or the shot for free also they give you a butt load of condoms-lol (which i really dont recomend the shot) my friend has been off of it for 4 months and still no period....

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/01/2015][/url]Make a pregnancy ticker