View Single Post
October 16th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LRAINYB
Hello My name is Lorraine. I live in Brick, NJ. I have 4 children. 1 angel daughter Alexis Taylor (June 4, 1998) who I lost 9 years ago. I also have Rayna (October 21,1999) who is going to be 8 on Sunday, JB (August 30, 2002) who is 5, and I have Madison (June 24, 2007) who will be 4 months on the 24th.
I have a blood clotting disorder called antiphospholipid syndrome. I had to be a Fragmin shots (low molecular heprin) and baby aspirin everyday, blood tests every 10-14 days, sonogram every month. We thought it was a cord accident but after a simple blood test on me we made a diagnoses. After the loss I went to a high risk doctor who is a well known doctor here in Monmouth and Ocean County here in NJ. He is a wonderful docor I don't know what I would have done if we didn't find him. He delivered 2 of my 3 kids. My regular OBGYN delivered Maddie. But I saw the high risk dr. Every month, I went to the high risk dr only with Rayna and JB, but I thought I was done so I decided to get a regular OBGYN. Well when I became pregnant with her I asked to see the high risk dr also. So I saw both. But I am done now I had my tubes tied. We decided to give Maddie Alexis' name as her middle name to honor her. And they share the same birthday month (June) and they both have a 4 in their birthday. Alexis is 6/4 and Maddie is 6/24. ok before I start crying, DH saw me writting about this after I told him what today was and he had to walk away. He has a hard time with this. Even 9 years later. I mean it never goes away it bothers me too but it hits him more. Here is her picture.