View Single Post
October 22nd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Regular
I wish you all the best, Karmaistru! I know you will make the right decision. A few questions:

Have you talked to your fiance? How does he feel about it? Would you ever consider adoption?

Finally, maybe don't rule out keeping the baby yet. My own current pregnancy was totally unplanned and unwanted. It happened at the worst possible time for me, and after I had known the father for only about two weeks. I considered both abortion and adoption very seriously. In truth, I have never wanted kids. But you know what? I decided to have this baby. Sometimes I look back and can't believe I made that decision. . .because this definitely was not the easy way out for me and I had to sacrifice a big dream of mine to do it. . .but I did. And I have had so much JOY in my life these past nine months. . .joy that I never would have expected. It has not been easy to say the least. But I have grown tremendously as a person (and I don't mean just in pounds!) and though I still have some regrets, I think I made the right choice.

Anyway, I know you have to make your own choice. . .I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.