View Single Post
October 28th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am not going to judge, but I want to tell a story. I got pregnant when I was 17 and I was terrified. I did not want a baby at that point in my life. I was scared I would never go to college and have a life. Her father and I had been together for 2 years and I felt he was the one, so we decided to have the baby. I think for a few months I was terrified and didn't know what to do. Finally I adjusted to having a baby and was truly excited. Jordyn died 11 days before her due date for unknown reasons. I always felt she was stillborn, because she was not wanted in the beginning. It has eatin me alive for 4.5 years. I loved her more than words can explain and seeing her made my whole world change. I only wish I could of taken her home. I got pregnant again right after, only to miscarry. I felt like I was being punished. I finally had a healthy daughter 18 months later and just had a son 3 weeks ago. I am getting married in April to the same man I have been with through it all and I am graduating this May as an RN. He has a great job and even though we sacrificed a lot, we would not change anything. You can still do what you want to do with life and I promise when you see your baby, you will love him. Some people can't have children and others lose them, try to remember how lucky you are. Best of luck.