View Single Post
August 15th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Thursday was when we go to the high school to pay our fees for the school year and get books etc. So when son got his schedule for fall. He did not get the AP World History class he was signed up for. He has no first hour listed at all. But has everything else he is suppose to get. Well they had one table for scheduling conflicts. I get in that line to straighten out his schedule. Ha. That was a laugh. All they said was our sons guidance counselor is out on maternity leave. She just had a baby. That we can make an appointment for a later date. That another counselor will talk to us. Our son has an assignment to do for this AP World History class over summer. He does not have the book. They would not let him have it since the class is not on his schedule. That is a college bound class. It earns him a college credit while in high school. So I tried working around this so he could get a book and start the summer work to be done by the first day of school. I think I will be calling the school on Monday seeing if any counselors are there to work around getting the book for this class. And maybe sooner changing his schedule to get that class. The computer messed up other peoples classes also. Our sons best friend got a schedule with no classes on it. Just his name and home room number on it. They should of had his scheduling done by the end of this past school year for fall. If there were problems they had more time to fix them.