View Single Post
October 7th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
So I had my first u/s last Friday and everything went great - I was measuring 6 weeks 4 days and we saw the hb and all. I should be relaxed but honestly I got to that same point last time and then m/c'd after seeing the hb. Now I should be 7 weeks 4 days today and my dr appt is next Wednesday and I'm so scared of going through the same thing again. I guess I'm scared because I was hoping by now I'd feel really pregnant but I just don't. 99% of the time I feel exactly like myself and maybe 1% of the time I feel queezy and whatnot but sometimes I wonder if I'm making myself feel that way. After 2 m/c's - I can't imagine going through another one and I just want everything to be okay so badly. I'm just really scared and I think I'm starting to drive my DH nuts with my worrying. I try to say everything will be fine but I can't convince myself of that. I'm trying to relax until next Wednesday but its so hard. I wish I was doubled over the toilet throwing up so I'd feel better (I know it sounds stupid to wish for!) anyway I just needed to vent I guess. Thanks for reading if you got this far!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]