View Single Post
November 21st, 2007, 09:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WEll I think that is the most OBVIOUS sign in the world that God had a differant plan for you, that He did not intend for you to become a nun (as noble as that idea is) and also that this little baby was meant to be AND you are supposed to have the privledge of raising him and the enjoyment of loving him while you all are hear on Earth. Its so obvious, I don't think anyone could even WISH for a better sign as to what their "purpose in live is!" This is WHY you are here!

And to make it even more obvious that it is right and what God wants for you, He even made sure that the man you intended to have a fling with ended up being a GREAT man and you are now happily married! I think its like a fairy tale, a dream come true. ot your dream, perhaps, but to me its a beautiful story and I believe and trust in God and He doesn't give you more than you can handle (I know this because I've bee through some crazy, awful and unbelieveable stuff and here I am, still going, and blessed with a baby to be, which was my only WISH in my entire life and when I had Cancer last year I thought that dream would never come true) so I KNOW God will pave the way for you to come to terms with and fall completely and totally in love with your son.

And who knows, maybe you all will end up havig loads more babies!!!!

Good luck and PLEASE keep us posted on how you are doing!!!

</div>