Topic: Hi girls!
View Single Post
December 3rd, 2007, 04:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
WHat sort of things are you doing as Christmas gifts? Sorry to be nosey!![/b]
Not nosey at all. I'm working on sweaters for a couple of my nieces. An awesome beaded silk sweater for my mom. Some newborn hats for some of my pregnant friends/relatives. And for my sister to give to her kids/nieces/etc. I'm making a couple of hats & ponchos with yarn that I can't afford to buy for myself right now So we both win with her getting the stuff and me getting to use the great yarn. I'm probably working on more than that but I'll remember it all in the new year when it's too late. I'm on bedrest right now until I find out what's going on tomorrow so I've spent a lot of time sewing all of my unfinished projects (UFOs) together...that's always a rewarding task when you get to it. I'm going to post a link to a pic of the sweater for my mom since I love it so much. I'm making the short sleeved version for her *although I prefer the long sleeves, she likes the short one) in olive colours with the beaded yarn shown in the long sleeves as oppose to the sequins in the short sleeves. Are you sorry you asked yet

great sweater i'm making
Happy knitting...as you can see I also love to chat about it.

Thank you luv2bemommy for the blinkie