View Single Post
January 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by Ana_and_Gage's_Mommy@Jan 12 2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks, my ds doesn't ask much, I often have to remind him, he is 10 months and gets so busy he forgets to eat. Im betting he is one of those babies who would wean early if I quit offering, so Ill defiantly not try that approach until he is two . Thanks for your advice.

And yes I did just get married we have been together for 10 years and decided it was time now that it was for us and not for the people who always use to pester us to get married. We were both married to other people when we were 19 and were not in a hurry to mess it up again . It was a wonderful private ceremony in front of our Christmas tree on Christmas morning. It was just us our two children, the chaplin who marries us and our witness, and that is just how we wanted it!! Thanks for asking
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

first, CONGRATS!
2nd .... Liam didn't ask much at that age either, but now ......... OH MAN ALIVE! urse? or in the ever wonderful "whine" "urrrrrrrsssssssssssiiiiiieeeeeeeessssss" ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<sigh> I think I need to start napping with him again. I'm too short with him these days. <sigh>