Topic: Please help
View Single Post
December 11th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
I'm definitely not trying to be snotty here, but I don't want you to feel like you can't post and be received well.

I have to disagree with mel.

While I would not personally take ECP, it's legal to do so, and it's a person's personal choice. Also.. about the dyslexia thing.. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I did some research on the subject and could find no link connecting the two. ECP is literally just a stronger doseage of BC. It either works or it doesn't.. it absolutely shouldn't give you any side effects at all. Just like babys that are conceived on BC are born perfectly healthy (I can attest to that, as my daughter was.. and so were a few other babies that I know).

There is no difference whatsoever between ECP and BCP, other than the dosage in the pill that you're taking.

And I can't really see how you made a mistake here. It's not like you're a 15 year old that's never used protection and now "oops" you're looking back going "huh?". You knew the reprecussions of your actions, and responded accordingly. You did everything within your control to be responsible and take all percautions to minimize the possibility of actually becoming pregnant.

All that being said, before I knew I was pregnant, I took antibiotics and had a few glasses of wine one evening. Libby, my daughter, is just fine. Once again, I'd like to extend my congratulations and I hope that you will keep us updated on how things are going. Stick around.. go check out your Due Date Club (they're so much fun).

myspace