View Single Post
January 13th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
But.... I'm not even late yet! AF isn't even due until tomorrow! I don't even know why I decided to test, I guess maybe I just sorta felt it in my heart that I was pregnant? If I was going to say that I was late, I'd have to wait a few more days, and I want to get this over with and share the news with the man who matters most in my life. (and he knows my cycle pretty well, and knows for sure when my LMP started because I went out of town the next day)

Oh, and I know he won't be really pissed or anything like that. A few months ago I had a dream that I was pregnant and he started screaming and threw me out of the house when I told him. He could tell I was having a nightmare because I was twitching and crying and grunting in my sleep, so he woke me up and I told him about the bad dream I had. The first thing out of his mouth was, "Well, are you pregnant?" I said no, and then he said "Awww, why would you think that I'd be mad at you? It takes two to make a baby and I'd never be mad at you or even myself if it really happened," accompanied by lots of hugs and kisses. So I know he's not going to be mad, and I don't even really know why I'm stressing so much about telling him, I guess I just don't want to see him get stressed out and I'm venting here. I have no idea if he's going to be really happy when I tell him, or if he's going to go "Oh s**t."