View Single Post
December 13th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Bella is completely engaged in my pelvis! It kind of makes me a little nervous because you can never be totally ready for a newborn to come into your house. He said her head was VERY low down in there. He reached in to check me and found her head right away. My cervix is closed and I'm still rather thick, but he said that will for sure change within the next week or two since her head is so tight against my cervix. I really think she just barely got engaged because two days ago, she was doing lots of big movements and then the next day, I noticed I had dropped. I could have a new baby within the next 2 to 3 weeks probably! I had Tyrael at 38 weeks, so it's entirely possible. Be praying for a shorter (my last labor was 16 hours) labor and complication free! I'll update again after my next appointment next Thursday.

I also had my strep B test and got my finger pricked...don't exactly know for what. The doctor made me have a flu shot too....I've never had one before, so I may be a little sick tomorrow, I guess. He didn't even ask me if I wanted one, just asked if I had had one yet and then said, "Barb, get a flu shot ready for me!" Sheesh!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey