View Single Post
January 14th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Chance's Mom
I absolutely hate not being able to hang out more and get to know you ladies better, but month end is approaching here at work and I won't have the time to chat for a while. I will try to stop in from time to time to stay a little up on things, but won't have time to post.

Sorry ladies, and I hope to talk to you again soon.

P.S. This is why I don't respond to as many posts as I would like, even when I am here I have to limit what topics I post to b/c I don't have much time. That is also why you may not have seen me do goodbye's to everyone who has left. I just can't respond to all, so I don't want to say goodbye to one and miss somebody else, plus I've seen a few leave, even before this fiasco, and then you still see them around. So I am honestly just trying to use my time wisely by getting to know some of the new people, and be helpful to those that are still here. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, and if you don't feel that is the best way to utilize my time, I'm sorry, I can't make the best judgement all the time, and just have to wing it most of the time. I truly care about everyone that has left, and feel VERY badly that they have left, though I'm not sure I understand why, but I felt that if they were leaving I needed to use my sparing time on the people that were still here. I will truly miss quite a few of the people that have left.

Mom to Chance 4yrs and Lane 1.5yrs