Topic: New
View Single Post
December 17th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Hi! My name is Kaylie, DH is Casey and we'll be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary in Feb We have a little girl Mahayla who will be 9 months this Friday and our 2nd baby girl is due March 30! We have no clue what to do with this baby's room, we want it to be different from Mahayla's...not do the name on the wall. The first pic is of the crib we are pretty set on getting but we're prob not going to get a chest of drawers or changing table...I was thinking of having DH build a little book shelf and staining it to match the crib or painting it to match the bedding set, which we havnt picked out lol May's room is done in butterflies and flowers so we want something different for this baby, just not sure what. The room is fairly big and just a crib would look too empty IMO. Im looking for whatever suggestions I can get on EVERYTHING. Where to put the crib, colors, a bedding set (im only wanting to spend about $50 on that, but would spend more depending on the set), things to add....whatever ideas pop in your head just let me know lol Ill post some pics of Mahayla's room and what the new baby's room looks like now so maybe you can get some ideas! TIA!!

Here's the crib we are most likely going to get
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...mp;shopFor=true

Heres the room....you can pretty much see the 3 walls, the wall behind me is small and then theres the closet (this is DH's junk room as you can tell lol) I know there's a lot of stuff in there but we'll slowly be getting it out....we actually just got rid of the bed this weekend.

This is DD's room (these were taken right before she was born...the other room is the same size just laid out differently)

This is the best pic I have of the wall with the closet