View Single Post
January 14th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Regular
I live in Santa cruz, ca and I have a girl who is 7 who i had at 16, and little boy who is 1 1/2 that i had in may of 2003. I have an IUD in for birth control, but it did not work. I have been married for 8 years and i could not believe this has happend. Today i was going to stop my childs heart beat at planned parent hood. Until I went to a abortion pictures web site. I was sickend. You ever feel like you want an abortion, just go there, you will change your mind.www.mttu.com/abort-pics , it is so sad. The eight week old babys look like tiny little people. I thought it was just a cell and that i would just end my pg, but these babys have hearts beating, brain waves and finger and toe buds. I could not believe that I was going to go through with it. For the girl who might go through with it, dont! You will regret it. My friend did. She has nightmares of the sucking of the machine that sucks the life out of you. Im sorry for this depressing story, but any one can handle being a parent. Just do it. It is a human life.
Hi im new to this forum. My child will be born in august. Thank you for having me and listening.