View Single Post
December 22nd, 2007, 11:23 AM
Veteran
Quote:
this is the second time I have gotten pregnant while using BC. I had gotten pregnant this summer but I made the decision to terminate the pregnacy for personal reasons. now here it is October and I'm pregnant once again while using birth control. what is wrong with me? I thought I was doing everything right,I don't want a child right now.[/b]
i am in the same boat as you... my first baby was a BC pill baby but she was a m/c. my second was completely unplanned but we kept her b/c we were devastated over the loss of our first. i used the neuva ring b/c there is NO way to skip taking a pill, i thought it was fool proof. obviously not... i don't believe ever that if you are not ready for "consequences" of sex you should abstain. sorry i just don't. okay maybe maybe if you were 15 and condom-less abstain... but you are a mature woman. lol! you were doing the responsible thing by taking BC and you are in a committed relationship, why not!?

at any rate there really is not much either of us can do about this now but i am on your side about not being happy about it; this messes up everything for me. I hope you can work out your wedding plans. I know this is about 2 months later but i just wanted to let you know you're not alone in how you feel.